Thursday, November 25, 2010

Icy Hot~Unsolicited Review!

Several weeks ago, I had gotten a free sample in the mail for Icy-Hot XL medicated patches. I threw it in with some other samples I have and didn't think much about it, until the other day. As some of you know, I had double emergency surgery last January and have been having trouble ever since. I have a huge surgical wound hernia which is about the size of an 8 month fetus. Anyway, I took some Tylenol w/Codeine for that, but since I sit at the computer so many hours a day, my rights shoulder and down to my shoulder blades starts to hurt like the dickens. (Yes, even after I've taken a pain pill for the stomach)

Anyway, I was looking on my desk for something, and I saw the Icy Hot package in the sample box. I figured it couldn't hurt, so I tore it open and applied it. It took a little doing, since the pain was in an awkward place to be self-applying the patch, but I managed it. Within a MINUTE, I felt this cool relief that just swept over the area. I'm telling you, I was in heaven. If I could have, I would have put one over my entire body. It felt marvelous, and the pain was GONE! For about 7 hours after I applied it, there was no pain in my shoulder. None, Nada, Zilch. I have to admit that I didn't think this thing was going to do any good at all, but I was so pleasantly surprised. You can bet your bottom dollar that I WILL be buying some of these, probably a lot of them!

If you suffer from muscle or joint aches, and need good, over the counter relief, do yourself a favor and get Icy-Hot medicated patches. You will be amazed at how well they work!


 Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment