Friday, December 26, 2008

A little about your Grandma Host here.

I have an extensive online presence and have learned more than one or two things about

~Writing
~HTML
~Blogging
~Squidoo-ing
~Social Media
~Marketing

Now, take a look at that list above and that will also be the answers to "what I need to learn more about!" I love to learn and maybe I'm just too hard on myself, but...that's just how I roll!

About being a Grandma; I have two of the most gorgeous, sweet and talented Grandchildren God ever put on this earth! Sound familiar? I'll bet it does. It's probably the same thing you think about your own Grandchildren. Well, I am pretty proud of my little 2 year old Grand-daughter, Loveyah and her 7 month old brother, Jeffy (Jeffery Lee III.) They live here with me and I am helping to raise them. Their Mother also lives here (My daughter.) While I absolutely LOVE my grand children, it also gets difficult with them living here because hey, let's face it, I did my Momma gig and I'm older now...I want a little peace! So, I spend a lot of time in my room writing, blogging, Social marketing and trying to make a living being a content writer. When I do leave my room, my little Lovie ALWAYS makes a bee-line for her "gramma!" She thinks I am SO cool, and I love that! Jeffy always gives me his sweetest smile when he sees me and holds out his arms. How can I resist. After all, I am a Grandma!

So my two worlds come together here. From being a member of Squidoo I know that there are a LOT of Grandmas that are online. Some are very internet savvy and others not so much. If you run across something you need clarification on, just speak up and I'll be glad to clear it up for you or send you in the right direction anyway! Grandmas UNITE! :)

So, I'll share a little of this and a little of that. I'll share things that other Grandma's might want to know as well as things that Grandmas who work online may want to know. Ohh, and my hobbies? Hmmm, crocheting, the Paranormal, Forensic science (and shows) and spoiling my grand kids! One more thing you may need to know is that I am deaf. I try to put videos on my blogs and lenses, but of course, I cannot hear them, only see them and check into them a bit. If I ever have a video up that is questionable PLEASE tell me! lol. Otherwise, I may never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment